- Android (6)
- CentOS (linux) (17)
- Elastix Free PBX v 2.x (20)
- Invoicex (3)
- Joomla Tricks & Mysql per joomla (4)
- Moduli per joomla (10)
- PHPLIst (1)
- Prestashop (3)
- Programmi furbi & gratuiti (25)
- Varie (15)
- Windows 10 (3)
- Windows 7 (14)
- Windows 8 (4)
OutCALL is an application designed for integration with Microsoft Outlook while placing and receiving phone calls. The application includes: Outlook contacts integration, incoming calls pop-up window notification, click to dial from contact.
The Enterprise Edition allows integration with Microsoft Exchange.
After over 1000 downloads as a free application, Bicom Systems has decided to offer OutCALL in open source format in order to further stimulate development of Asterisk and related open source projects.
OutCALL is licensed under BSD Open Source license.
OutCALL 2.0 features are:
- Integration with one or unlimited system extensions SIP
- Automatic integration with Microsoft Outlook 2010 and higher
- Call History
- Real time call notifications via pop windows
- Placing calls within Microsoft Outlook contact
- Automatic contacts data update
- Clear debug information
- Add New Language
- Full Asterisk 11 and Asterisk 13 integration